At East West Apparel we want the service and goods you receive to have a stand-out quality and to live up to (and hopefully exceed) your expectations.
Firstly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, particularly in relation to sizing. We know our products very well (almost obsessively) and as fellow online clothing and footwear shoppers, we fully understand the many questions you may have!
We aim to dispatch the same day or within 24 hours (weekends and bank holidays excluded) so the earlier your order is received the more chance we have of shipping it that day. We will let you know when your item has been dispatched and supply tracking information.
We hope you won’t have any complaints or issues but do please let us know if you do as we will do all we can to help.
Please also let us know if you have any suggestions on the service and products we offer, we are always listening and open to suggestions and improvements.
We do hope you are happy with your item/s, but if for any reason you do need to return or exchange them then please follow the appropriate procedure below.
Please Note: Any items such as “Build your own boot” or items that have been altered in any way at your request or whilst in your possession are non-returnable/ refundable unless faulty when received. So, please contact us to discuss any sizing details or queries and refer to any relevant sizing charts before placing an order.
- Email us at email@example.com letting us know the reason for the return, please include your order number. We will then email you back the same day with our acknowledgement of your intended return.
- For a full refund excluding initial shipping costs (please see point 5. below) returns must be received within 7 (UK) and 14 (International) days of the date of delivery. Any returns received after this time will result in either an exchange or shop credit being offered only.
- If you are returning goods from outside of the EU (Europe) it is important that you mark the items as RETURNED GOODS, please also declare the value at no more than £15 (or the equivalent in your country’s currency). If you do not do this, we will end up paying taxes and duties on the item for a second time around which will have to be deducted from your refund. Upon receipt of returned items, we will issue a full refund for the amount paid for the goods only or give an exchange or credit as required.
- Please ensure items are unworn, all tags and associated packaging are attached and included and return them well-packaged to:
East West Apparel
47 Dragon Road
Return shipping is your responsibility and we would suggest sending the returned goods by an insured (for the full value) and recorded method, as they are your responsibility until we receive them back.
- Once the goods are received back and inspected satisfactorily we will issue a refund minus initial shipping costs within 24 hours to the original source of payment. Please leave up to 7 days for the refund to show on your payment source. Shipping costs although included when purchasing are charged at £10 for the UK and we will let you know the initial shipping costs for all other countries once we receive the goods back, proof of the initial shipping costs can and will be supplied for your peace of mind.
Please follow the same steps as for refunds with the exception of:
- Please inform us by email that you wish to exchange for a different size/ item and if in stock we will reserve your exchange item for you or alternatively order your size/ item in especially for you (subject to availability).
- The exchange item will be sent out to you with free Shipping within the UK and at a discounted rate for non EU customers. Please note that only the first exchange item will be sent out with free shipping. Any subsequent exchanges will incur shipping charges, which will be payable prior to the item being shipped. We will contact you with shipping costs.
The returns policy of East West Apparel does not affect your statutory rights.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without East West Apparel’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of East West Apparel. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
East West Apparel will never give your information to any third parties and it will only be held by us as a means to track orders and advise you of any new products and promotions.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another other associated trader in the future.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The type of information we may collect about you includes Your Name, Address, Phone Number & Email Address
- We do not store, nor will we at any time store financial details (credit or debit card numbers)
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by East West Apparel and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of East West Apparel. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, East West Apparel takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.